2011/02/20



This be a book cover I did for one of my modules, "Nature in Art"
It's conducted by Lucy Davis, and she requires everyone to have a journal that encompasses all our thoughts, homework and random stuff you just need to tell her.

Thing is, I was working with this really old hardcover notebook that I thought I should revamp, at least.
And I dug out all my cloth materials (since I sew) and matched around.
See? Even the unused furry edges of the material can be used. (Cause' technically we're not supposed to use the edge) and ...no, I didn't use the machine or any hand-sewing...

I USED TAPE. DOUBLE SIDED STICKY TAPE AND CLOTH TAPE.

oooohhh I just hope it works. and HOLDS.

for this whole semester.

But it's really fun making this. Elastic deco band I actually found in one of the bags, so I just threw it in for security.

No comments:

Post a Comment